FAQ

August 20, 2016

What is so special about Aeede Design?
We provide you with variety of templates, ranging from business card to invitation for any occasion. Our templates are simple yet shopisticated, with very affordable price. We also give you freedom to reprint it as many times as you want.

Do you take International order?
At this moment, we don't. We're still working on our Paypal account. We'll be expecting an International order by the end of 2016.

Can I customise my order with additional charge?
Our work is sold as a template, so there will be no customisation, just personalising and sizing.

Will I get one side of design or both?
It depends. If the template shows you only 1 side, then you'll get one. If it shows you 2 sides (front and back), then you'll get both.

Are there any certain types of business card and invitation that also come in another color?
Yes, we usually state it below the picture in red font. If the card/invitation is in black, it could also come in white. But this changes only apply to few types of business card and invitation. Otherwise, you'll get what's shown in the picture.

I made a mistake filling in my form. What should I do?
As long as we haven't reached STEP 7 yet, you can still change it. Otherwise, there is nothing we can do.

If it is your mistake?
Then we will gladly change it for you.

I need to cancel my order. Where can I pay the 50% fine?
You can transfer it to the same account as the order payment.

Will I get any of your design elsewhere?
We adopt minimalistic design, so you might find similar style out there, as well as people who made same order as you did.

What will I get on my email?
You'll get 2 files. One is .JPEG and one is .PSD. The size is according to the template you chose.

What should I do with the files?
You can take it to a digital printing or you can print it at home using special paper. It is entirely up to you. 

Can I reprint it more than once?
Absolutely.

Is there any discount or promotion code?
Please follow us on instagram (@aeede.design) for promotions.

Post a Comment